Blizzard Authenticator Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (2.3.3-GlobalProd-220.127.116.11) of Blizzard Authenticator for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of Blizzard Authenticator
File Name: Blizzard Authenticator
App Version: 2.3.3-GlobalProd-18.104.22.168
How To Install Blizzard Authenticator on Windows PC
To install Blizzard Authenticator For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Blizzard Authenticator full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download XePlayer; or Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Blizzard Authenticator “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Blizzard Authenticator on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Blizzard Authenticator Features and Description
Blizzard Authenticator App Preview
Protect your Blizzard account and games using our free Mobile Authenticator app!
The app offers two factor authentication, protecting everything from your most storied World of Warcraft characters to your meticulously crafted Hearthstone decks. The authenticator app provides a one-touch button experience so you can approve or decline any login attempt. With the Mobile Authenticator, you can rest easy knowing that your Blizzard account is more secure.
Internet connection required. For more information on how to add the Blizzard Mobile Authenticator to your account, visit https://blizzard.com/support/article/24520.
Note: this app is not compatible with some classic Blizzard games (like Diablo II and Warcraft III).
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
©2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All right reserved. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Blizzard Authenticator is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.