Cisco Packet Tracer Mobile Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (3.0) of Cisco Packet Tracer Mobile for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of Cisco Packet Tracer Mobile
File Name: Cisco Packet Tracer Mobile
App Version: 3.0
How To Install Cisco Packet Tracer Mobile on Windows PC
To install Cisco Packet Tracer Mobile For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Cisco Packet Tracer Mobile full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download XePlayer; or Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Cisco Packet Tracer Mobile “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Cisco Packet Tracer Mobile on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Cisco Packet Tracer Mobile Features and Description
Cisco Packet Tracer Mobile App Preview
Cisco Packet Tracer Mobile is an innovative network simulation and visualization tool. Use Packet Tracer on your mobile device to: prepare for a certification exam, practice what you learn in networking courses, sharpen your networking skills for a job interview, and build Internet of Things simulations. This version is currently compatible with Cisco Packet Tracer 7.
For full access to the app, go to Cisco Networking Academy ( https://www.netacad.com/campaign/ptmb-1 ) and sign up for Packet Tracer Mobile 101 (English), a 1.5-hour self-paced tutorial. Your NetAcad login can be used to sign in to Packet Tracer Mobile.
Packet Tracer Mobile requires Android 4.2 or later on ARMv7 CPU tablets and is optimized for screens with a minimum size of 7 inches. Some devices with x86 CPUs contain binary translation which will allow this application to run at a reduced speed.
Cisco Networking Academy is an IT skills and career building program for learning institutions and individuals worldwide. Millions of people have joined the Networking Academy and become a force for change in the global economy since 1997.
1. Upgrade engine to Packet Tracer 7
2. Bug fixes
Cisco Packet Tracer Mobile is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.