FLIR Cloud™ for Windows – Download Latest version (2.1.11) of FLIR Cloud™ for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download FLIR Cloud™ for Windows
File Name: FLIR Cloud™
App Version: 2.1.11
How To Install FLIR Cloud™ on Windows 10
To install FLIR Cloud™ 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download FLIR Cloud™ full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” FLIR Cloud™ “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play FLIR Cloud™ on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
FLIR Cloud™ Features and Description
FLIR Cloud™ App Preview
FLIR Cloud™ allows you to view your security camera system from anywhere in the world! This app uses the exclusive FLIR Cloud™ Service, which allows you to connect to your system instantly with 3 easy steps. Simply download the app, scan the QR code on the system, and enter your password to start viewing live video from your cameras.
The app allows you to:
• View live video from multiple cameras.
• Playback video saved to the device’s local storage.
• Record video or snapshots directly to your mobile device.
• Remotely control compatible PTZ cameras.
• Configure motion triggered push notifications.
• Android v4.0 and higher.
• High-speed Internet access and a router (not included) are required. Please note that an upload speed of 1Mbps is required for remote video streaming. Up to 2 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
• Connect your system to your router using an Ethernet cable.
• For detailed instructions, see the Quick Networking Guide included with your product.
Fixed an issue when streaming live view in landscape mode
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
FLIR Cloud™ is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.