FLIR Secure for Windows – Download Latest version (4.6.0) of FLIR Secure for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download FLIR Secure for Windows
File Name: FLIR Secure
App Version: 4.6.0
How To Install FLIR Secure on Windows 10
To install FLIR Secure 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download FLIR Secure full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download XePlayer; or Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” FLIR Secure “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play FLIR Secure on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
FLIR Secure Features and Description
FLIR Secure App Preview
FLIR Secure is the simple new app designed to keep an eye on the things you love – anywhere, any time. Stay connected with live remote video streaming, instant alerts and notifications, and quick access to recorded videos. The FLIR Secure app supports compatible security cameras and security systems by FLIR and Lorex.
Cloud or Local Storage – Store recorded video on your device or back up your recordings to FLIR Cloud*.
RapidRecap® – An exclusive technology that combines hours of recorded video events into a short video summary, letting you review a whole day’s worth of events simultaneously in a single minute*.
Single Timeline – View and select a history of all recordings and events on a single timeline sorted by week, day, hour, or minute.
SmartZone™ – Keep an eye on what matters with SmartZone monitoring. Set a specified zone of interest for recording, and receive alerts only when motion is detected in the area.
– High-speed Internet access and a router (not included) are required. A high-speed Internet service with an upload speed of 1Mpbs or higher is recommended.
*FLIR Cloud™ Basic includes 2 days/10GB of cloud storage plus three RapidRecap® video for one camera or channel. FLIR Cloud™ Premium subscription account is required for more than one camera or channel with additional storage and history, plus unlimited RapidRecap® videos. High definition video recording to local storage and live viewing are free with no recurring fees.
Minimum Android OS version: 4.4.2
Minor improvements to user experience
FLIR Secure is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.