Kore, Official Remote for Kodi Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (v2.4.4) of Kore, Official Remote for Kodi for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of Kore, Official Remote for Kodi
File Name: Kore, Official Remote for Kodi
App Version: v2.4.4
How To Install Kore, Official Remote for Kodi on Windows PC
To install Kore, Official Remote for Kodi For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Kore, Official Remote for Kodi full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Kore, Official Remote for Kodi “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Kore, Official Remote for Kodi on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Kore, Official Remote for Kodi Features and Description
Kore, Official Remote for Kodi App Preview
Kore™ aims to be a simple, easy to use and beautiful remote that lets you control your Kodi® / XBMC™ media center from your Android™ device.
With Kore you can
– Control your media center with an easy to use remote;
– Including several colour themes;
– See what’s currently playing, including relevant information (movies, TV shows, music, pictures and addons);
– Change, sync or download subtitles;
– Switch to the desired audio streams;
– All the usual playback and volume controls at your disposal;
– Toggle back and forth between windows or full screen playback in Kodi
– Add, check and manage the current playlist;
– View what is in your media library with details about your movies, TV shows, music and add-ons;
– Direct link to relevant IMDb website for extensive information;
– Library maintenance like clean and update;
– Wake-on-LAN and other power control actions that the selected device supports;
– Send YouTube videos to your currently selected media center;
– Send text to the instead of using the keyboard in Kodi;
– Switch to live TV channels and trigger recording on your PVR/DVR setup;
Currently not added yet
– Browsing smartplaylists
These features will be added in future versions
– Kodi 14.x “Helix” and higher;
– XBMC 12.x “Frodo” and 13.x Gotham;
Current supported interface languages
– Portuguese (Brazil)
License and development
Kodi® and Kore™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation. For further details you can visit http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy
Kore™ is fully Open-Source and released under the Apache License 2.0
Should you wish to help on future development you can do so by visiting https://github.com/xbmc/Kore for code contributions.
Storage: is needed for possible downloading of content from Kodi
Telephone: is needed to be able to pause Kodi when an incoming call is detected.
Kore does not collect or share information to the outside.
Need help or have any problems?
Please visit our forum at http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=129
Images shown on screenshots are Copyright Blender Foundation (http://www.blender.org/), used under a Creative Commons 3.0 License
Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
– Enable playing movies locally on device (you need a movie player installed on your device to use this. This option is enabled by default, if you don’t use it, disable it in settings)
– Add new setting to use skip steps instead of seeking in the notification
– Improve sharing from youtube
– Bug fixes and UI tweaks
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from many resources like Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Kore, Official Remote for Kodi is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.