Microsoft OneNote Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (16.0.11029.20060) of Microsoft OneNote for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of Microsoft OneNote
File Name: Microsoft OneNote
App Version: 16.0.11029.20060
How To Install Microsoft OneNote on Windows PC
To install Microsoft OneNote For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Microsoft OneNote full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Microsoft OneNote “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Microsoft OneNote on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Microsoft OneNote Features and Description
Microsoft OneNote App Preview
CREATE YOUR WAY
Type, hand write, draw and clip things from the web to get your thoughts down into your notebook. Use OneNote’s flexible canvas to place content anywhere you want. You can even scan hand written notes or pages straight into OneNote then make them searchable.
OneNote is set up like a notebook to bring the familiar physical 3-ring binder to the digital era. Easily use sections and pages to separate thoughts by theme at school, home or work. You can use tags to label to-do lists, follow up items, mark what’s important or make custom labels. Use OneNote as a notebook, journal or a notepad. Organise in one place, from anywhere.
COLLABORATE WITH ANYONE
OneNote syncs your notes across all devices and lets multiple people work on the content together, at the same time.
ACCOMPLISH MORE AT WORK
OneNote is great on your own or when you share with a team. Use it as a notepad for team meetings, brainstorming projects, draw attention to important points or organise key resources to never lose track of what you need. Work together in real time to stay in sync and on the same page. OneNote is available across your favourite devices, no matter what device your team likes to use – Android, Apple or Windows
ACHIEVE MORE IN SCHOOL
OneNote is great for school for both students and teachers. Take your notes during class with ease, mixing in text, ink and web clippings. Use OneNote to organise your brainstorms, draw mind maps and develop your ideas for your next school assignment. As a teacher, plan your lessons and have all the information you need in your pocket and on the go.
BETTER TOGETHER WITH OFFICE
OneNote is part of the Office family and works great with your favourite apps, such as Excel or Word, to help you do more.
NOTES AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
Use the OneNote badge as a notepad to list your thoughts down regardless of when something crosses your mind. The badge hovers on screen and lets you quickly write your thoughts down during a phone call, while on the web or wherever else your mind takes you.
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organisation’s Office 365 or SharePoint account.
This app is provided either by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s End User License Agreement (EULA) for Terms of Service for OneNote on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://support.office.com/legal?llcc=en-us&aid=OneNoteForAndroidLicenseTerms.htm. Microsoft’s privacy statement is available at https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement.
• Do more with the Camera- Ink on images, Gallery access in camera view, front camera capture, optional shutter sound, and easy document boundary selection for cropping.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from many resources like Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Microsoft OneNote is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.