Reflector 2 for Windows – Download Latest version () of Reflector 2 for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Reflector 2 for Windows
File Name: Reflector 2
How To Install Reflector 2 on Windows 10
To install Reflector 2 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Reflector 2 full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Reflector 2 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Reflector 2 on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Reflector 2 Features and Description
Reflector 2 App Preview
Wirelessly display your iPad or iPhone on any Android device with Reflector 2!
Reflector 2 uses the built-in AirPlay functionality of iOS to mirror your iOS device on a big screen or tablet without wires or complicated setups. It works great with devices running iOS 9! Play games, watch movies, demo apps or present on the big screen from your iPhone or iPad. With Reflector 2, everything you do on your iOS device is wirelessly streamed to your Android device in real-time!
Don’t have an iOS device? Reflector 2 works great with our sister app, AirParrot 2! AirParrot 2 allows you to mirror your Mac or Windows computer to your Android device running Reflector 2. The 1-2 combo punch of AirParrot and Reflector lets you mirror just about anything to your Android device! Visit www.airparrot.com for more information!
Note: This application allows you to receive the screen of your iOS device on your Android device. iOS has the built-in ability to send screens. This application simply receives that screen. It DOES NOT enable *sending* any device screens. Check out our sister app, AirParrot (www.airparrot.com), to add AirPlay sending to your devices.
– Resolved discovery issues on some Android devices
– Added improved messaging when another AirPlay app is using ports Reflector 2 needs to function
– Resolved issue when AirPlay streaming videos
– Lots of miscellaneous stability improvements
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Reflector 2 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.