Take a Name LDS Family History Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (1.0.19) of Take a Name LDS Family History for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of Take a Name LDS Family History
File Name: Take a Name LDS Family History
App Version: 1.0.19
How To Install Take a Name LDS Family History on Windows PC
To install Take a Name LDS Family History For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Take a Name LDS Family History full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download XePlayer; or Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Take a Name LDS Family History “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Take a Name LDS Family History on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Take a Name LDS Family History Features and Description
Take a Name LDS Family History App Preview
Take a Name is a family history app for LDS Church members who want to take their own family names to the temple. It requires a FamilySearch account with access to LDS ordinances.
Find temple ready ancestors. Take a Name searches the FamilySearch tree for your deceased ancestors and double checks that LDS ordinances are ready for the temple.
Request LDS ordinances and print temple cards – from your phone!
Try before you buy, pick your price. Try Take a Name for free! You can purchase the app when you’re ready via in-app purchase.
Less time searching. More time serving. Take a Name typically delivers dozens of temple ready family names in a matter of minutes. It’s genealogy, but easier!
FamilySearch Certified. Kinpoint is a FamilySearch partner, authorized to submit names for temple work.
Data integrity. Take a Name performs a detailed set of data checks to provide confidence that an LDS ordinance is temple ready. It also excludes names of ancestors with unresolved duplicates. Take a Name does far more than simply scraping the FamilySearch website for green temples!
Spend time in the temple with your ancestors instead of outside trying to find them.
Genealogy has never been so satisfying!
Fixed a few problems. Improved stability.
Take a Name LDS Family History is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.